Friday, July 27, 2007

Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???

It might be just me, but I am not able to connect with www.blogger.com or http://www.google.com/analytics/or the Google Analytics Blog and I can't post a new post on my Google Blogger Blog although I can view it. But when I click New Post (or one of the links above), I get "connecting to ssl.google-analytics.com..." and it just waits and waits.

I don't know if this is because I have Google Analytics running, or if Google Analytics itself is having problems or what.

UPDATE at 1:40pm: Well, I'm still having problems, but Sean tried to get in blogger.com and google analytics and didn't have this problem. So now I wondering if it has something to do with the fact that I installed it and am using it to track one of my sites, like it has something that runs in the background that might be acting up (I know I am probably pushing my computer pretty hard and it isn't always happy with everything I have going)

Here is a link to some other problems people have had lately. I've seen some of them too.

I will say that I have not been overly impressed with Google Analytics. I've had problems with it and there is some reporting features that it lacks that some of the other trackers have that I am using.

~Susan Mellott

No comments: